Darling, Wright State beat Morehead State 66-57Saturday, Dec 1, 2012
Matt Vest finished with 10 points for Wright State (5-2).
Wright State built a double-digit first-half lead with a 14-4 run to open the game. Darling scored the first seven points for the Raiders and 22 first-half points to help Wright State lead at halftime 37-27.
Morehead State got within six points, 61-55 with 1:16 left to play, but that was the closest the Eagles would get.
Wright State shot 60 percent (9 of 15) in the second half, compared to Morehead State’s (4-4) 45.8 percent (11 of 24), to propel the Raiders to the victory.
Jarrett Stokes led the Eagles with 12 points, and Devon Atkinson and Angelo Warner chipped in with 11 points apiece.
- Abdullah gets double-double in Lafayette's 78-60 win over Lehigh
- USC athletic director Pat Haden to step down in June
- No. 25 South Carolina looks for win at No. 8 Texas A&M
- JeQuan Lewis' growth at PG a key to VCU's winning streak
- Monmouth (NJ) cruises to 91-67 win over Fairfield
- UNLV dismisses guard Daquan Cook from team