Christian Kirk scored the first basket of the game for Missouri State, but the Golden Eagles scored the next 19 points. The Bears didn’t score again until 8:55 remained in the half and ORU led 40-15 at the break. Missouri State shot 20 percent in the first half and 30 percent in the game. The Golden Eagles shot 52 percent in the game.
Shawn Glover had 14 points and Damen Bell-Holter added 12 points for Oral Roberts (4-4). Niles led all players with nine rebounds.
Anthony Downing led the Bears (2-5) with 18 points. Kirk had 10 points and eight rebounds before fouling out.
- Oral Roberts rolls past Missouri State 72-52
- Kansas concerned about defending hot-shooting Oklahoma
- Trier scores 18, No. 17 Arizona holds off UCLA 81-75
- Holder scores 20, Arizona State knocks off No. 23 USC, 74-67
- Disallowed Boise State buzzer-beater should have counted
- Monmouth stuns Rider late in 79-78 win