Myles and Daniel Stewart, who had 11 points, had six rebounds apiece for the Broncos (4-3). Junior Fortunat added 11 points.
After being tied very early in the first half, Rider led 43-31 at halftime, with Nurideen Lindsey leading the fight with nine points.
Milwaukee scored first in the second half off a layup by Demetrius Harris, but the Panthers could not get close in the half.
Rider shot 45 percent from the field for the game, keeping the lead. Milwaukee (2-4) shot just 37.5 percent from the field.
Evan Richard scored 11 for the Panthers. Harris and Austin Arians each had 10 points. Thiemo Niang led with five rebounds and six assists.
- No. 3 Kansas cruises past UMKC 99-52
- Jok scores 23 to lead No. 5 Iowa past Illinois, 77-65
- Brooks scores 30 as No. 16 Oregon beats Utah 76-66
- Miller, Purvis lead UConn to 85-67 win over East Carolina
- Notre Dame rallies to beat No. 2 North Carolina 80-76
- No. 3 Villanova too much for No. 11 Providence in 72-60 win