Sultan Muhammad had 13 points, Brennan Cougill and Kam Cerroni each had 12 and Alec Brown chipped in with 10.
The Phoenix started off hot, hitting seven of their first 10 shots from the field capped off by Muhammad’s 3-pointer to give his team a 16-3 lead only 5:56 into the contest and Green Bay never looked back.
Green Bay (3-3) had an outstanding shooting night and were just shy of 50 percent from the floor, making 24 of 49, while sinking nine 3-pointers and going 17 of 23 from the free-throw line. The Phoenix shared the ball well with 20 assists.
Marshall Bjorklund and Lawrence Alexander each had 14 points and Kory Brown had 10 in the loss for the Bison (5-2).
- Coppin State edges Maryland-Eastern Shore 64-60
- USC athletic director Pat Haden to step down in June
- No. 25 South Carolina looks for win at No. 8 Texas A&M
- JeQuan Lewis' growth at PG a key to VCU's winning streak
- Monmouth (NJ) cruises to 91-67 win over Fairfield
- UNLV dismisses guard Daquan Cook from team