Trasolini, Santa Clara defeat E. Washington 89-74Friday, Nov 23, 2012
Santa Clara (5-0) remained unbeaten by hitting 51 percent of its shots and converting 17 of 21 free-throw attempts.
Raymond Cowels III scored 12 points for Santa Clara, hitting four 3-point shots.
Eastern Washington (1-5) had a 27-19 scoring advantage off the bench, but could not remain in contention.
Collin Chiverton scored 19 points, including 4-of-8 shooting from 3-point range.
Eastern Washington had a 39-29 rebounding advantage, getting a game-high eight from Justin Crogsile.
- Trasolini, Santa Clara defeat E. Washington 89-74
- Jok scores 23 to lead No. 5 Iowa past Illinois, 77-65
- Brooks scores 30 as No. 16 Oregon beats Utah 76-66
- Miller, Purvis lead UConn to 85-67 win over East Carolina
- Notre Dame rallies to beat No. 2 North Carolina 80-76
- No. 3 Villanova too much for No. 11 Providence in 72-60 win