North Dakota State tops Youngstown State 81-77, OTMonday, Nov 19, 2012
Felt, who entered the game averaging 16.3 points per game, was 6 of 14 from the field—all his makes came from 3-point range—and knocked down all six of his free throw attempts for the Bison in the sub-regional round of the 2012 Progressive Legends Classic.
After tying the game with a 3-pointer at the buzzer, Youngstown State’s Kendrick Perry opened overtime with a jumper as the Penguins pulled ahead 68-64.
The Bison (3-1) rallied—hitting back-to-back 3-pointers—to take a 70-68 overtime lead.
Youngstown State (3-1) tied the game at 72-all, but Felt converted two free throws and made a 3-pointer on consecutive possessions to seal the win.
Alexander Lawrence added 17 points for the Bison while Perry led Youngstown State with a career-high 34.
- Roy Williams insists dizzy spells are no big deal
- No. 7 Virginia back track with a little luck, lots of 'D'
- USC AD Pat Haden suffers episode of light-headedness
- No. 6 Kansas beats No. 10 West Virginia, 75-65
- Villanova cruises by DePaul 86-59 in 1st game as No. 1 team
- Late basket helps No. 12 Miami edge Pittsburgh 65-63