Glenn Powell had 10 points and eight rebounds for the Dolphins (2-2). Jacksonville took a 30-26 halftime lead and built it to a 14-point margin with 12 minutes to play, but the Bears (1-2) came back and got within 59-58 with 2:24 left. But the Dolphins closed it out behind McDougald and held Missouri State scoreless down the stretch.
Anthony Downing led the Bears with 15 points. Keith Pickens added 11 points and Christian Kirk scored 10. The Bears were just 14 of 24 from the foul line while the Dolphins were 11 of 14.
- Two tied for Tourney Pick’em heading into second weekend
- Johnson, Paige help No. 9 Tar Heels roll past Panthers 85-64
- No. 2 Maryland loses at home to Wisconsin, 70-57
- Crazy play, crazier win: Duke stuns No. 7 Virginia at buzzer
- No. 22 Kentucky blows out South Carolina 89-62
- Rosco Allen's 25 leads Stanford past No. 11 Oregon