Ian Chiles led seventh-seeded IUPUI (14-18) with 15 points. Sean Esposito added 11 and Alex Young and Stephen Thomas each had 10.
South Dakota State, which beat the Jaguars for the third time this season, also got 12 points from Brayden Carlson, 11 from Tony Fiegen and 10 from Taevaunn Prince.
The Jackrabbits never trailed in the game, jumping out to an early 13-4 lead and a 40-28 halftime advantage. The lead remained in double digits throughout the second half.
- Wolters leads South Dakota State past IUPUI 77-56
- Kentucky's Calipari: Willis won't miss games despite arrest
- St. Bonaventure coach Schmidt gets 1-year contract extension
- Louisville AD: School is waiting on NCAA investigation
- East Tennessee State dismisses Shemar Johnson from team
- Alabama coach Avery Johnson gives supplies to flood victims