Wendell McKines added 20 points for New Mexico State, including 11 in overtime, as the Aggies (23-9, 10-4 WAC) overcame a 19-point deficit in the final 16:27 of regulation.
Kevin Olekaibe had 23 points for Fresno State (13-19, 3-11), while Kevin Foster added 20 before fouling out.
The Bulldogs’ Jonathan Wills helped send the game into overtime by hitting a 3-pointer with 12.2 seconds left in regulation.
- Sean Miller hopes exhibition loss humbles and motivates Arizona
- Cal coach Cuonzo Martin rewarded with contract extension
- Bridges might be Izzo's best player ever at Michigan State
- NCAA: UNC's arguments in academic case 'without merit'
- Hoosiers face daunting challenge to defend Big Ten crown
- Michigan hopes to show more grit after two-season lull