Wendell McKines added 20 points for New Mexico State, including 11 in overtime, as the Aggies (23-9, 10-4 WAC) overcame a 19-point deficit in the final 16:27 of regulation.
Kevin Olekaibe had 23 points for Fresno State (13-19, 3-11), while Kevin Foster added 20 before fouling out.
The Bulldogs’ Jonathan Wills helped send the game into overtime by hitting a 3-pointer with 12.2 seconds left in regulation.
- New Mexico St. beats Fresno St. in OT 83-78
- Iowa State suspends Jameel McKay for violating team rules
- Brey: Notre Dame not intimidated by No. 2 North Carolina
- With Krzyzewski back, Duke looks to return to being Duke
- Florida State G Dwayne Bacon regains confidence after slump
- Sherrod sets record; Yale beats Columbia 86-72