The Bison (23-8), the defending tournament champions, made 32 of 51 shots to hand the eighth-seeded Midshipmen (3-26) their 21st consecutive defeat. Bucknell will host No. 5 seed Lafayette in the semifinals Saturday.
Navy’s loss extended its losing streak in Patriot tournament games to 12, the longest conference tournament losing streak in Division I.
Isaiah Roberts scored 20 points to lead Navy, which shot 52.5 percent (21 of 40) but committed 22 turnovers.
Bucknell never trailed but didn’t pull away until it outscored Navy 15-3 in the final 5 minutes of the first half. Willman scored eight points and Cameron Ayers seven in that stretch.
Bryson Johnson had 15 points, and Ayers had 10 points and five assists for the Bison.
- Bucknell's 62.7 percent shooting swamps Navy 87-63
- Defending champion Oregon picked to repeat as Pac-12 winner
- Florida freshman Bassett to miss season with stress fracture
- Izzo isn't sure what to expect from new-look Michigan State
- Eustachy to remain with Colorado St. through 2020-21 season
- NC State hires ex-Kansas State coach Asbury as analyst