Henry’s 19 lift Ole Miss past Arkansas 77-75By KURT VOIGT, AP Sports Writer Tuesday, Feb 28, 2012
Henry finished with 19 points to lead the Rebels, who trailed by as many as 15 points in the second half before rallying. It was the second straight win for Ole Miss (17-12, 7-8 Southeastern) after a three-game losing streak.
Jarvis Summers added 17 points, scoring 16 in the second half, and Murphy Holloway had 16 points and 16 rebounds for the Rebels.
The Razorbacks (18-12, 6-9) led 55-40 midway through the second half before faltering and falling to 17-3 at Bud Walton Arena this season. The loss was Arkansas’ third in a row at home after opening the season 17-0.
BJ Young led the Razorbacks with 19 points. Mardracus Wade added 14 and Julysses Nobles 13.
- Henry's 19 lift Ole Miss past Arkansas 77-75
- Did Memphis really lose a recruit to Division II Ouachita Baptist?
- Gonzaga won't slip too far next season even without Nigel Williams-Goss
- NCAA returns events to North Carolina after state repeals elements of HB2
- Sources: South Carolina guard P.J. Dozier signing with agent
- Allonzo Trier's return makes Arizona a leading candidate for preseason No. 1
- Roy Williams fires back at Maryland president, calling him a 'double idiot'
- Zach Collins enters draft, becomes Gonzaga's first one-and-done
- Hamidou Diallo declares for draft before playing his first game for Kentucky
- Shareef O'Neal, the heralded son of Shaquille O'Neal, commits to Arizona
- Grayson Allen bypasses the NBA draft to return to Duke for his senior year
- Prized Rice transfer Marcus Evans follows his former coach to VCU
- K.J. Lawson's graceless goodbye to Memphis: Shouting 'F--- Tubby' on Snapchat
- Sources: Michigan State freshman Miles Bridges plans to return to school
- Isaac Humphries' exit means Kentucky may lose eight of its top nine players
- The 12 most intriguing (or confusing) hires of the college basketball coaching carousel