Webb, North Dakota bury Texas-Pan American 86-60Monday, Feb 27, 2012
Aaron Anderson added 15 points for the Sioux (14-14, 5-4 Great West), which won its third in a row and ninth straight at home. Patrick Mitchell, Lenny Antwi and Josh Schuler scored 11 points apiece, and Webb had eight assists and eight rebounds.
Josh Cleveland’s 15-point, 11-rebound effort, his first career double-double, paced the Broncs (11-19, 5-4). Jared Maree added 10 points.
North Dakota shot 54 percent (31 of 57), including 14 of 28 from 3-point range.
The Sioux bolted to a 10-0 advantage, were up 44-20 at intermission and coasted from there.
Texas-Pan American and North Dakota are now tied for second place behind league champion Utah Valley.
The teams split the season series, the Broncs having won 70-58 on Jan. 28.
- Glover leads Iona past Siena 94-64 in MAAC tourney
- Defending champion Oregon picked to repeat as Pac-12 winner
- Syracuse coach Jim Boeheim has a sudden wealth of depth
- NCAA accuses Louisville, Pitino of violations in escort case
- Arizona adds to 2017 class with Lee's commitment
- Two conferences to experiment with restricted arc appeals