Odum gets 38, Portland State beats Sac. St. 94-88Friday, Feb 24, 2012
Portland State (14-13, 8-6 Big Sky) trailed by two with 8:16 remaining until sparking a 15-3 run over the next 5:26 to lead 82-72. Sacramento State (9-18, 4-11) clawed to within 85-80 with two minutes remaining, but Odum responded with 6 of 6 free throw shooting to seal the win.
Odum hit 5 of 8 on 3-pointers and converted 11 of 12 free throws. Renado Parker added 19 points for the Vikings.
Sacramento State trailed by 10 with just under seven minutes left in the first half, but regrouped to trail 38-37 at halftime.
John Dickson led the Hornets with 26 points while Jackson Carbajal and Dylan Garrity added 18 apiece.
- Odum gets 38, Portland State beats Sac. St. 94-88
- The 13 NCAA tournament plays that absolutely have to be in One Shining Moment
- Joel Berry injury: Roy Williams 'scared to death' over health of point guard's ankle
- Gonzaga Final Four outlook
- North Carolina Final Four outlook
- Where does South Carolina rank among the most surprising Final Four teams?
- Final Four storylines: Droughts end, the West returns and defense triumphs
- Final Four game times, matchups, TV schedule, betting odds set
- Ranking the 20 Final Four starters from most to least valuable
- South Carolina becomes 10th school to send men's and women's teams to Final Four in same year
- How Frank Martin and his sideline fury turned South Carolina into a winner
- Oregon Final Four outlook
- South Carolina Final Four outlook
- Elation and agony: UNC dramatically flips script from last year while UK suffers brutal '92 flashback
- Unlikely hero lifts UNC to a record 20th Final Four
- CBS Columbus affiliate cuts away from North Carolina-Kentucky finish, viewers miss winning shot