Tied at 57 with 4:48 remaining, Threatt scored 11 of the Blue Hens’ next 14 points for a 71-64 lead with 49 seconds to go. The Tigers could get no closer than four from there despite posting a season-high point total.
Delaware (16-12, 11-6 Colonial Athletic Association) made 30 of 37 free throws (81.1 percent) compared to just 12 of 18 for the Tigers (1-29, 1-16).
The Blue Hens, who also defeated Towson 62-43 on Jan 23, trailed 20-16 when they used a 17-5 run to lead by eight at halftime.
Marcus Damas led the Tigers with 21 points and Robert Nwankwo recorded his 14th double-double of the season and 11th in the past 12 games with 12 points and 14 rebounds.
- Lil' Romeo's underwhelming USC career comes to an end
- Kansas guard Graham apologizes after traffic warrant arrest
- Gillon's 3 at buzzer lifts Syracuse past No. 10 Duke 78-75
- Brooks' 3 leads No. 6 Oregon past Cal 68-65
- UNC: fan ejected after exchange with Louisville's Pitino
- Minnesota beats No. 24 Maryland 89-75 for 6th straight win