Indiana State defeats Missouri State 59-46Wednesday, Feb 22, 2012
Jordan Printy had 11 points, Carl Richard scored 10 and Jake Odum grabbed 10 rebounds for the Sycamores (17-12, 8-9 Missouri Valley), who never trailed.
Missouri State (16-14, 9-8), playing its home finale, trailed by 14 in the first half but got within three points early in the second half. However, Indiana State pushed the lead out to double figures with 9 minutes left and stayed there most of the way after that.
Anthony Downing scored 14 points and Jarmar Gulley had 13 points and 10 rebounds for the Bears, who have lost three in a row and missed a chance to clinch the No. 3 seed in next week’s Missouri Valley Conference tournament.
- Indiana State defeats Missouri State 59-46
- White leads Colorado to 68-66 win over No. 13 Xavier
- No. 6 Kentucky regroups with 87-63 rout of Valparaiso
- Big men push No. 11 Louisville over Southern Illinois, 74-51
- Amaker becomes winningest coach at Harvard after 74-66 win
- NCAA finds academic misconduct in men's basketball program