LOS ANGELES (AP)—David Wear had 16 points and 13 rebounds and twin brother Travis Wear had 14 points and 11 boards, helping UCLA beat Southern California 64-54 on Wednesday night to sweep the season series between the crosstown rivals.
Jerime Anderson had 14 points and five assists for the Bruins (15-11, 8-6 Pac-12), who led by double-digits for most of the night. They held a 46-25 rebounding edge.
Byron Wesley scored 16 points and Garrett Jackson had 15 for USC (6-21, 1-13), which put together a late push to make the final score more respectable.
Travis Wear recorded his first career double-double.
- Twin brothers Wear down USC in UCLA's 64-54 win
- Shareef O'Neal, the heralded son of Shaquille O'Neal, commits to Arizona
- Grayson Allen bypasses the NBA draft to return to Duke for his senior year
- Prized Rice transfer Marcus Evans follows his former coach to VCU
- K.J. Lawson's graceless goodbye to Memphis: Shouting 'F--- Tubby' on Snapchat
- Sources: Michigan State freshman Miles Bridges plans to return to school
- Isaac Humphries' exit means Kentucky may lose eight of its top nine players
- The 12 most intriguing (or confusing) hires of the college basketball coaching carousel
- Did Memphis really lose a recruit to Division II Ouachita Baptist?
- Gonzaga won't slip too far next season even without Nigel Williams-Goss
- NCAA returns events to North Carolina after state repeals elements of HB2
- Sources: South Carolina guard P.J. Dozier signing with agent
- Allonzo Trier's return makes Arizona a leading candidate for preseason No. 1
- Roy Williams fires back at Maryland president, calling him a 'double idiot'
- Zach Collins enters draft, becomes Gonzaga's first one-and-done
- Memphis AD's statement on rash of transfers badly misses the mark