Kelly leads E. Wash. past N. Colorado 79-76Wednesday, Feb 15, 2012
Trailing 76-75, Parker’s 3-pointer was assisted by Cliff Colimon as Eastern Washington (12-14, 6-7) overcame a 17-point deficit. Colimon led the Eagles with 22 points and nine assists.
Northern Colorado (8-17, 5-9) stretched its lead to 50-33 with 17:21 remaining before Eastern Washington began to chip away. Parker hit a 3-pointer with 4:30 left to cap a 9-2 run, shaving the Bears’ lead to 69-68. The Eagles captured a 74-72 lead on another Parker 3 with 1:50 left before surrendering their lead a final time on two free throws by Mike Proctor with 25 seconds remaining to trail 76-75.
Kelly finished with nine points while Collin Chiverton contributed 19 points for Eastern Washington.
Connor Osborne led with 17 points and Tate Unruh added 16 for Northern Colorado.
- Kelly leads E. Wash. past N. Colorado 79-76
- Tar Heels ready for Final Four push after title-game loss
- Freshman class makes Duke a title favorite once again
- Police: South Carolina guard Felder kicked officers
- Clemson looking to end NCAA Tournament drought this season
- Defending champion Oregon picked to repeat as Pac-12 winner