Cal State Bakersfield defeats Nebraska-Omaha 75-65Sunday, Feb 12, 2012
Mo Hughley added 10 points and nine rebounds for the Roadrunners (13-13).
Mitch Albers scored 24 points and John Karhoff had 18 points and eight rebounds for the Mavericks (10-16).
Carter’s 3-pointer with 4:10 remaining gave Cal State Bakersfield the lead for good, 59-56. Issiah Grayson added a basket, and Carter made two free throws to extend the cushion to seven points.
The Roadrunners, who shot just 68 percent (17 of 25) from the line for the game, were accurate in the clutch, making 7 of 8 in the final 34 seconds to protect the lead.
- Cal State Bakersfield defeats Nebraska-Omaha 75-65
- Florida stuns Wisconsin in best game of NCAA tournament
- What to watch for in Kentucky vs. North Carolina
- These photos of Florida's buzzer-beater are almost as incredible as the shot itself
- Wisconsin's Zak Showalter hits miraculous 3, celebrates with Aaron Rodgers' belt move (Video)
- De'Aaron Fox upstages Lonzo Ball, powers Kentucky to the Elite Eight
- South Carolina stifles Baylor en route to Elite Eight
- Cash-strapped Cal promotes top assistant to replace Cuonzo Martin
- Canyon Barry's LeBron-esque block is the great play that nobody will remember
- How De'Aaron Fox ended Lonzo Ball's college career and lifted Kentucky to the brink of another Final Four
- De'Aaron Fox carries Kentucky past UCLA
- Lonzo Ball 'looked disinterested', 'had one eye on the NBA'
- Lonzo Ball basically declared for the NBA draft immediately after UCLA's NCAA tournament loss
- Commercials during March Madness mistakenly thank Republicans for repealing Obamacare
- North Carolina storms past Butler behind hot shooting and a healthy Joel Berry
- Fantasy basketball pickups: Young royalty worth a look