Clarke also had 12 rebounds for Drake (14-12, 7-8 Missouri Valley), which never trailed.
Kurt Alexander had 16 points, Rayvonte Rice scored 13, Jeremy Jeffers scored 12 and Aaron Hawley added 10 points for the Bulldogs. Drake was 11 for 22 from behind the 3-point line, with Jeffers making four of his six tries.
The Bulldogs led by as many as 13 in the first half, but Evansville cut it to 33-26 at the break and trailed 40-39 with 13 minutes left. Drake then put the game out of reach with a 17-2 run.
- Drake routs Evansville 78-54
- De'Aaron Fox upstages Lonzo Ball, powers Kentucky to the Elite Eight
- South Carolina stifles Baylor en route to Elite Eight
- Cash-strapped Cal promotes top assistant to replace Cuonzo Martin
- Best bets for Saturday's Elite Eight matchups
- Xavier's upsets Arizona as cinderella run continues
- Xavier's stunning late rally ends Arizona's season two wins shy of Final Four
- Gonzaga defense key in win over West Virginia
- Lonzo Ball basically declared for the NBA draft immediately after UCLA's NCAA tournament loss
- Commercials during March Madness mistakenly thank Republicans for repealing Obamacare
- North Carolina storms past Butler behind hot shooting and a healthy Joel Berry
- Fantasy basketball pickups: Young royalty worth a look
- Sean Miller and Arizona come up short yet again after late collapse fueled by ill-advised shots
- Xavier celebrated its upset of Arizona with a WWE-style takedown (Video)
- Can Kansas be slowed down by Oregon?
- There's a reason West Virginia's final possession against Gonzaga was such a disaster