Carlton Guyton finished with 14 points and eight assists for the Golden Flashes (18-6, 8-3 Mid-American Conference), who won their sixth straight games. Randal Holt had 13 points and Chris Evans added 11 points and six rebounds.
Kent State dominated in the paints, outscoring the Cardinals (12-11, 4-7) with a 36-20 edge. The Golden Flashes never trailed and took control in the first half, claiming a 38-24 advantage at halftime.
Greene, who went 8 of 16 from the floor, made two free throws to give Kent State a 25-point lead—its largest of the game. The Cardinals, who shot 38 percent (19 of 50) for the game, pulled no closer than 19 points the rest of the way.
Aaron Adeoye led Ball State with 14 points.
- Greene leads Kent State past Ball State 76-55
- Arizona's Talbott Denny injures knee, out for season
- Tennessee permitted to hire new AD before Hart's exit date
- Shawn Forrest named assistant coach for Jankovich at SMU
- Former Butler basketball star Joel Cornette dies at age 35
- Hamilton signs with Texas Tech after 3 seasons at DePaul