Utah Valley rallies to beat Chicago State 66-61Saturday, Feb 11, 2012
Holton Hunsaker’s 16 points led the Wolverines (17-10, 7-0 Great West), who have won a school-record 10 in a row. Utah Valley trailed 35-23 at halftime before taking the lead thanks to a 17-2 run early in the second half.
Ben Aird had 10 points and 11 rebounds for Utah Valley, which was coming off a double-overtime, 99-97 win at NJIT on Thursday night. The Wolverines shot 24 percent in the first half, but 62 percent after halftime to finish at 39 percent.
Matt Samuels scored 19 points to lead Chicago State (3-22, 1-6). Ardarius Simmons had 15 points and seven assists and Jeremy Robinson had 13 points and 10 rebounds for Chicago State.
- How to blow a five-point lead in 4.6 seconds ... and still win
- No. 3 Kansas routs TCU 87-68 to clinch share of Big 12 title
- No. 8 Tar Heels top No. 7 Cardinals 74-63, stretch ACC lead
- Minnesota beats No. 24 Maryland 89-75 for 6th straight win
- Michigan beats Rutgers 68-64 behind Wilson's double-double
- Nebraska's Tim Miles wants to come back and trusts Eichorst