Fullerton rallies for 100-94 win over UC IrvineFriday, Feb 10, 2012
Vaughn was 12 of 13 from the free-throw line, while Seeley hit all four of his 3-point attempts while going 7 for 8 at the line. As a team, the Titans (16-7, 8-3 Big West) hit 31 of 35 free throws and shot 54 percent from the floor.
Daman Starring had 22 points and Will Davis 20 for UC Irvine (9-15, 5-6), which also shot 54 percent and lost despite making 9 of 20 3-pointers and 19 of 22 free throws.
Fullerton trailed by nine points early in the second half before taking the lead on a three-point play by Vaughn with 10:27 remaining. That was part of a 15-4 run that put the Titans ahead to stay.
The Anteaters pulled within 89-88 with 2:44 left, but Fullerton hit 11 straight free throws to close out the game.
- Fullerton rallies for 100-94 win over UC Irvine
- Former Michigan State star Appling charged in new case
- Kentucky's Calipari: Willis won't miss games despite arrest
- St. Bonaventure coach Schmidt gets 1-year contract extension
- Louisville AD: School is waiting on NCAA investigation
- East Tennessee State dismisses Shemar Johnson from team