Wroblicky also blocked four shots for the Eagles while posting his first career double-double.
Troy Brewer added 17 points for American (16-8, 7-2 Patriot League), which split the season series with the Mountain Hawks (18-7, 6-3) and gained sole possession of second place in the conference.
C.J. McCollum scored 30 points for Lehigh, including his team’s first 10 of the second half to pull the game into a tie at 46.
Jordan Hamilton added all 11 of his points before halftime, as Lehigh sank to 2-2 on the road in conference play and suffered its first loss in five games.
American dominated inside, outrebounding Lehigh 44-27.
After McCollum helped the Mountain Hawks negate a 40-36 halftime deficit, American responded with a 10-2 run.
- American U. defeats Lehigh 71-62
- Gillon's 3 at buzzer lifts Syracuse past No. 10 Duke 78-75
- Brooks' 3 leads No. 6 Oregon past Cal 68-65
- UNC: fan ejected after exchange with Louisville's Pitino
- Minnesota beats No. 24 Maryland 89-75 for 6th straight win
- Michigan beats Rutgers 68-64 behind Wilson's double-double