The Owls (17-5, 7-2 Atlantic 10 Conference), trailing 67-57 with 5:09 remaining, went on an 18-2 run to lead 75-69 with 22 seconds to go. George Washington went the entire stretch without a field goal.
The Colonials led by as many as 15 points in the second half but Temple made 18 of 23 free throws in the final 20 minutes. Wyatt was 12 of 13 for the game while Moore was 10 of 12. The Colonials shot only 14 free throws, making 12.
The win was the seventh straight and fifth in a row in the series for Temple.
Kromah scored 22 points, Dwayne Smith added 14 and David Pellom 10 for the Colonials (8-16, 3-7), who lost their fifth straight.
- Who should Texas A&M target to replace Mark Turgeon?
- How Frank Martin and his sideline fury turned South Carolina into a winner
- Elation and agony: UNC dramatically flips script from last year while UK suffers brutal '92 flashback
- Final Four game times, matchups, TV schedule, betting odds set
- Luke Maye's dramatic last-second jumper sends North Carolina to the Final Four
- Joel Berry injury: Roy Williams 'scared to death' over health of point guard's ankle
- Where does South Carolina rank among the most surprising Final Four teams?
- Final Four storylines: Droughts end, the West returns and defense triumphs
- CBS Columbus affiliate cuts away from North Carolina-Kentucky finish, viewers miss winning shot
- Recently fired Tom Crean attends Indiana women's basketball game