ETSU trailed by 11 points in the first half and was down 57-54 with 2:57 remaining before closing out the game on a 10-2 run. Tommy Hubbard scored his only five points during the stretch, with a layup giving the Bucs a 60-57 cushion with 24 seconds to go. Sollazzo added two free throws with 9 seconds left before the two teams swapped a pair of free throws in the final seconds.
Isiah Brown added 14 points and Rashawn Rembert had 11 for the Bucs (12-10, 6-5 Atlantic Sun Conference). ETSU had 12 steals and outrebounded the Owls 26-18.
Delbert Love scored 19 points, Spencer Dixon added 14 and Brandon Dawson 12 for the Owls (3-21, 0-12), who have lost 13 in a row and 17 straight conference games.
- ETSU rallies past Kennesaw State 64-59
- Fantasy basketball pickups: Young royalty worth a look
- Sean Miller and Arizona come up short yet again after late collapse fueled by ill-advised shots
- Xavier celebrated its upset of Arizona with a WWE-style takedown (Video)
- Can Kansas be slowed down by Oregon?
- There's a reason West Virginia's final possession against Gonzaga was such a disaster
- Unsung heroes lead Oregon to Elite Eight
- Michigan's March magic ends against Oregon's stifling defense
- Cash-strapped Cal promotes top assistant to replace Cuonzo Martin
- Best bets for Saturday's Elite Eight matchups
- Xavier's upsets Arizona as cinderella run continues
- Xavier's stunning late rally ends Arizona's season two wins shy of Final Four
- Gonzaga defense key in win over West Virginia
- West Virginia adds to the NCAA tournament of terrible final possessions
- Best bets for Friday's NCAA Sweet 16 matchups
- NCAA gives North Carolina deadline to repeal HB2