Texas-Arlington tops Central Arkansas 69-61Saturday, Feb 4, 2012
Jordan Reves had 14 points and nine rebounds, Bo Ingram had 11 points and Kevin Butler grabbed 16 rebounds for the Mavericks (17-5, 9-0 Southland), whose winning streak is the longest in school history.
Texas-Arlington never trailed in the game and scored the game’s first 16 points. The lead was down to 33-28 by halftime, and Central Arkansas pulled into a tie three times in the second half, the last time at 57. Reed’s basket with 5:40 left started an 8-0 Mavericks run that put it away.
Ryan Williams led the Bears (7-14, 2-7) with 14 points and six rebounds.
- Texas-Arlington tops Central Arkansas 69-61
- The Latest: Pastner expects tough 1st season at Georgia Tech
- ACC looks to keep strong 2-year NCAA run going in 2017
- Ducks must handle expectations after last season's success
- Year 2 for Smart at Texas has NCAA tourney wish list
- Gilberts donate $15 million to MSU to help Breslin project