The Leopards (10-13, 5-3 Patriot League) scored 26 points off 20 Navy turnovers and held the Midshipmen to their lowest point total since they scored 40 points in a loss to Holy Cross on Feb. 14, 2007.
Navy (3-19, 0-8) made only 4 of 16 field goal attempts in the second half and shot 36.8 percent (14 of 38) for the game. The loss was the 15th straight for Navy.
Lafayette used a 12-0 run early in the second half to lead 45-28 with 12:54 remaining. The Leopards kept the lead in double digits the rest of the game and held their largest advantage at 22 points, 55-33, with 5:44 to go.
Ryan Willen and Seth Hinrichs each scored 10 points for the Leopards, who have won four straight at home in the series.
- Lafayette hands Navy 15th straight loss 62-41
- Facing his toughest rebuild yet, can John Calipari keep Kentucky in title mix?
- Hamidou Diallo declares for draft before playing his first game for Kentucky
- Shareef O'Neal, the heralded son of Shaquille O'Neal, commits to Arizona
- Grayson Allen bypasses the NBA draft to return to Duke for his senior year
- Prized Rice transfer Marcus Evans follows his former coach to VCU
- K.J. Lawson's graceless goodbye to Memphis: Shouting 'F--- Tubby' on Snapchat
- Sources: Michigan State freshman Miles Bridges plans to return to school
- Five biggest losers now that the NBA draft's early entry deadline has passed
- Five biggest winners now that the NBA draft's early-entry deadline has passed
- Did Memphis really lose a recruit to Division II Ouachita Baptist?
- Gonzaga won't slip too far next season even without Nigel Williams-Goss
- NCAA returns events to North Carolina after state repeals elements of HB2
- Sources: South Carolina guard P.J. Dozier signing with agent
- Allonzo Trier's return makes Arizona a leading candidate for preseason No. 1
- Roy Williams fires back at Maryland president, calling him a 'double idiot'