Jerry Brown added 14 points and 10 rebounds in helping Fresno State (10-14, 2-6 Western Athletic) end an eight-game losing streak against Idaho.
Kyle Barone had 14 points and eight rebounds for the Vandals (11-11, 4-4), who shot 38.5 percent from the field. Deremy Geiger and Mansa Habeeb added 12 points each.
The Bulldogs led by 16 points at halftime thanks in large part to their 63.6 percent shooting in the first half.
- Josiah Turner, like Arizona, is a work in progress
- UConn AD preparing pitch, waiting to hear from Big 12
- UNC gets 1-week extension to respond to 5 NCAA charges
- ACC, ESPN extend deal to 2036 that includes new ACC Network
- Beehive Classic features Utah, BYU, Utah State, Weber State
- Attorney: NCAA missed deadline to respond in Tyndall case