Jerry Brown added 14 points and 10 rebounds in helping Fresno State (10-14, 2-6 Western Athletic) end an eight-game losing streak against Idaho.
Kyle Barone had 14 points and eight rebounds for the Vandals (11-11, 4-4), who shot 38.5 percent from the field. Deremy Geiger and Mansa Habeeb added 12 points each.
The Bulldogs led by 16 points at halftime thanks in large part to their 63.6 percent shooting in the first half.
- High school kid challenges New Mexico star to dunk contest
- Gonzaga, Villanova, Kansas stay 1-2-3 in AP poll
- No. 19 Florida St. bounces back with rout of Boston College
- Morris, Thomas lead Iowa St past Texas Tech, 82-80 in OT
- SEC features several teams sitting on NCAA Tournament bubble
- No. 11 Wisconsin beats No. 23 Maryland 71-60 in Big 10 tilt