The Dragons (18-5, 10-2 Colonial Athletic Association) led 25-24 at halftime and fell behind 29-27 a little less than 4 minutes into the second half. Drexel outscored Northeastern 20-7 to go up 47-26 on Dartaye Ruffin’s layup with 6:54 to play.
Frantz Massenat, who finished with 12 points and seven assists, scored eight during the spurt.
Drexel shot 84 percent from the free-throw line (21 of 25), including going 17 of 19 in the second half. Lee, who added eight rebounds, made 11 of 13 from the line.
The Dragons shot 46.2 percent from the field (18 of 39).
Jonathan lee 15 points, Quincy Ford 12 Joel Smith 11 for the Huskies. Northeastern lost for the first time at home in five games.
- Where does aircraft carrier rank among unusual sports venues?
- UConn AD preparing pitch, waiting to hear from Big 12
- UNC gets 1-week extension to respond to 5 NCAA charges
- ACC, ESPN extend deal to 2036 that includes new ACC Network
- Beehive Classic features Utah, BYU, Utah State, Weber State
- Attorney: NCAA missed deadline to respond in Tyndall case