The Great Danes (13-9, 5-3 America East Conference) also got 19 points from Mike Black, 12 from Logan Aronhalt and 11 from Luke Devlin.
Albany trailed 33-31 at halftime after shooting just 36.7 percent in the first half (11 of 30). However, the Great Danes improved in the second half, making 57.7 percent of their shots from the field (15 of 26), and got 16 points from Suero.
Albany also hit 12 of 14 free throws in the final 20 minutes.
Binghamton forced 14 turnovers, converting them to 12 points, but the Great Danes scored 14 points off four fewer give-aways.
Albany outscored Binghmaton 43-35 in the second half, snapping a two-game losing streak.
Robert Mansell scored 22 points and Ben Dickinson 21 to lead the Bearcats (0-20, 0-8).
- Suero's 25 leads Albany over Binghamton 74-68
- Dillon Brooks' inextinguishable competitive fire has fueled Oregon's rise
- Duke forward Jayson Tatum to declare for NBA draft
- March Madness 2017: Ranking the most compelling potential Final Four matchups
- Rawle Alkins has sparked Arizona with his toughness, winning mentality
- Michigan team breakdown
- Butler team breakdown
- Kentucky team breakdown
- How will Kansas defend Caleb Swanigan and Purdue, the team built to beat it?
- Best bets for Thursday's NCAA Sweet 16 matchups
- From immortal to quite mortal, Kentucky's Unforgettables face midlife challenges 25 years after their greatest moment
- Ranking this week's Sweet 16 games from most to least compelling
- Will Wade leaves VCU after just two years to become LSU's next coach
- Oregon team breakdown
- Purdue team breakdown
- Sweet 16 power rankings: Who are the new favorites to win the national championship?