Texas A&M beats Oklahoma 81-75 in overtimeBy KRISTIE RIEKEN, AP Sports Writer Saturday, Jan 21, 2012
Turner made a 3-pointer that tied it with 40 seconds left in regulation and had another 3 and four free throws in overtime to help the Aggies beat the Sooners for the fifth straight time.
Texas A&M (11-7, 2-4 Big 12) led by one with about 3 1/2 minutes left in overtime when Turner hit a 3-pointer to push the lead to 71-67. The teams exchanged baskets before Romero Osby made two free throws to get Oklahoma (12-6, 2-4) within 73-71 with 90 seconds remaining in OT.
The Aggies made seven free throws, capped by four from Turner to make it 80-71 and hold on for the win.
- Texas A&M beats Oklahoma 81-75 in overtime
- How Frank Martin and his sideline fury turned South Carolina into a winner
- Oregon Final Four outlook
- South Carolina Final Four outlook
- Elation and agony: UNC dramatically flips script from last year while UK suffers brutal '92 flashback
- Unlikely hero lifts UNC to a record 20th Final Four
- CBS Columbus affiliate cuts away from North Carolina-Kentucky finish, viewers miss winning shot
- South Carolina surprises again, advances to first Final Four
- Joel Berry injury: Roy Williams 'scared to death' over health of point guard's ankle
- Gonzaga Final Four outlook
- North Carolina Final Four outlook
- Where does South Carolina rank among the most surprising Final Four teams?
- Final Four storylines: Droughts end, the West returns and defense triumphs
- Final Four game times, matchups, TV schedule, betting odds set
- Luke Maye's dramatic last-second jumper sends North Carolina to the Final Four
- Recently fired Tom Crean attends Indiana women's basketball game