Gibson, Appleby lift Louisiana Tech 71-67Saturday, Jan 21, 2012
Trevor Gaskins scored 12 points, including a pair of free throws in the final two seconds that sealed it for the Bulldogs (10-10, 2-3 Western Athletic). The Bulldogs won their second straight after a four-game losing streak.
James Kinney scored 22 points to lead the Spartans (6-13, 0-5), who lost their fifth straight. Wil Carter had 12 points and 11 rebounds while Keith Shamburger added 16 points.
San Jose State had a 33-31 lead at halftime.
- Gibson, Appleby lift Louisiana Tech 71-67
- Xavier's upsets Arizona as cinderella run continues
- Xavier's stunning late rally ends Arizona's season two wins shy of Final Four
- Gonzaga defense key in win over West Virginia
- West Virginia adds to the NCAA tournament of terrible final possessions
- Best bets for Friday's NCAA Sweet 16 matchups
- NCAA gives North Carolina deadline to repeal HB2
- John Thompson III out at Georgetown after 13 seasons
- Sean Miller and Arizona come up short yet again with ill-advised, empty possessions late in collapse
- Xavier celebrated its upset of Arizona with a WWE-style takedown (Video)
- Can Kansas be slowed down by Oregon?
- There's a reason West Virginia's final possession against Gonzaga was such a disaster
- Unsung heroes lead Oregon to Elite Eight
- Michigan's March magic ends against Oregon's stifling defense
- Follow NCAA tournament Sweet 16 action
- The Vertical Mock Draft, Version 2.0