Hamilton made 10 of 14 shots, including two 3-pointers, and all nine free throws for the Golden Grizzlies (9-10, 3-4 Summit League). Corey Petros scored 20 points, Ryan Bass 14 and Travis Bader 13.
Alex Young’s 22 points led the Jaguars (8-10, 2-4), who lost their second straight. Lyonell Gaines and Stephen Thomas added 20 points apiece. Gaines grabbed 11 rebounds.
Oakland shot 54 percent (32 of 59) and held a 40-33 rebounding edge. The Jaguars were limited to 43 percent shooting (30 of 70).
A 7-0 spurt, the last four by Petros, gave the Grizzlies a 28-19 lead with 8:36 left in the first half. They led 49-37 at intermission and led by at least eight the rest of the way.
- Is Dana Altman a good enough hire for Oregon to save face?
- Canyon Barry's LeBron-esque block is the great play that nobody will remember
- These photos of Florida's buzzer-beater are almost as incredible as the shot itself
- Lonzo Ball basically declared for the NBA draft immediately after UCLA's NCAA tournament loss
- Commercials during March Madness mistakenly thank Republicans for repealing Obamacare
- Cash-strapped Cal promotes top assistant to replace Cuonzo Martin
- Gonzaga's Mark Few doesn't feel he needs a Final Four to validate his legacy
- How De'Aaron Fox ended Lonzo Ball's college career and lifted Kentucky to the brink of another Final Four
- Wisconsin's Zak Showalter hits miraculous 3, celebrates with Aaron Rodgers' belt move (Video)
- De'Aaron Fox upstages Lonzo Ball, powers Kentucky to the Elite Eight
- North Carolina storms past Butler behind hot shooting and a healthy Joel Berry