SAN LUIS OBISPO, Calif. (AP)—Chris Eversley scored 18 points off the bench and Cal Poly-San Luis Obispo ran off 18 consecutive points in the first half in a 73-67 victory over Cal State Fullerton on Saturday night.
Dylan Royer added 12 points, Amaurys Fermin 11 and David Hanson 10 for the Mustangs (10-6, 1-2 Big West), who ended a two-game losing streak.
Kwame Vaughn scored 18 points and D.J. Seeley 14 for the Titans (10-5, 2-2), who dropped their second in a row.
The Titans led 9-7 before Cal Poly unleashed its game-changing run. The 18-0 spurt featured seven points by Maliik Love, who finished it off with a layup that made the score 25-9 with 10:47 left in the first half.
The gap peaked at 22 early in the second half and was still 70-57 with 58 seconds to play before the Titans closed with a rush.
- Cal Poly-SLO downs Cal State Fullerton 73-67
- Kentucky's Calipari: Willis won't miss games despite arrest
- St. Bonaventure coach Schmidt gets 1-year contract extension
- Louisville AD: School is waiting on NCAA investigation
- East Tennessee State dismisses Shemar Johnson from team
- Alabama coach Avery Johnson gives supplies to flood victims