Four players scored in double figures for the Jaguars (4-8). Lyonell Gaines had 17 points and seven rebounds, and Alex Young and Stephen Thomas had 13 points apiece. Thomas was 8 for 8 from the free-throw line, where IUPUI finished the game 18 for 20.
St. Joseph’s (4-4) got within nine points once in the second half, but the Jaguars built their lead to 25 points late in the game.
Phillip Collins had 11 points and eight rebounds to lead St. Joseph’s, a Division II school.
- Proof that Kentucky basketball fans are insane, part 1,703
- Trier scores 18, No. 17 Arizona holds off UCLA 81-75
- Holder scores 20, Arizona State knocks off No. 23 USC, 74-67
- Disallowed Boise State buzzer-beater should have counted
- Monmouth stuns Rider late in 79-78 win
- Texas lurking near top of Big 12 as 'havoc' takes hold