Elias Harris added 12 points and 10 rebounds for the Bulldogs (6-2), and Rob Sacre had nine points and 10 rebounds. Backup center Sam Dower scored 12 points for Gonzaga, which enjoyed a 23-4 bench-points edge.
Damen Bell-Holter, a former Gonzaga recruit, led Oral Roberts (7-4) with 16 points. Dominque Morrison and Michael Craion scored 13 points each for the Golden Eagles, and Morrison had nine rebounds.
Gonzaga shot 60 percent from the field in the first half and led 37-29 at the break. The Golden Eagles never led in the second half, but Gonzaga’s cushion was cut to 65-61 after Morrison sank two free throws with 1:47 remaining.
A pair of Pangos free throws accounted for the only scoring the rest of the way.
- Houston holds off Western Kentucky 74-72
- No. 18 Purdue beats No. 8 Michigan State 82-81 in OT
- Late basket helps No. 12 Miami edge Pittsburgh 65-63
- No. 19 Dayton rallies late for 76-74 win over Duquesne
- Dubious record: Washington may see most players foul out
- Johnson, Bama's tough run starts with No. 15 Texas A&M