Northern Colorado dumps Johnson & Wales 98-66Saturday, Dec 3, 2011
GREELEY, Colo. (AP)—Emmanuel Addo had 17 points and 10 rebounds off the bench Saturday night as Northern Colorado defeated Johnson & Wales 98-66.
Fellow reserve Tim Huskisson added 15 points; backup Paul Garnica had 12 points and eight assists; Tate Unruh also had 12 points; Tevin Svihovec added 11 points; and Bryce Douvier finished with 10 points and 10 rebounds for the Bears (3-5).
Chris O’Neal had 14 points and Geoffrey Todd 10 for Johnson & Wales (3-9), a Division III school. Eric Gardzina added nine points and 11 rebounds for the Wildcats.
Northern Colorado shot 51 percent from the field, scored 23 points off 20 Wildcat turnovers and held a 44-16 advantage on points in the paint. The Bears led 51-34 at halftime.
- Northern Colorado dumps Johnson & Wales 98-66
- OSU officials: Coger died after 40-minute outdoor workout
- NCAA to survey potential host cities on discrimination laws
- George Washington investigating basketball coach Lonergan
- Alabama AD completes cancer treatment, cleared to go home
- Iowa forward Dale Jones gets 6th year of eligibility