Boise St. wins 3rd in row, 74-65 over Indiana St.Sunday, Dec 4, 2011
BOISE, Idaho (AP)—Anthony Drmic and Kenny Buckner scored 14 points apiece to lead Boise State to a 74-65 victory over Indiana State in a Missouri Valley/Mountain West Conference Challenge game Saturday night.
Drew Wiley added 12 points on four 3-pointers as the Broncos (6-1) won their third straight.
Dwayne Lathan scored 17 points for Indiana State (6-2), which lost for the second time in three games. Carl Richard added 11 and Myles Walker had 10.
The Sycamores trailed by 14 points with under eight minutes to play but cut Boise State’s lead to four points with 1:34 left after a 3-pointer by Richard. Drmic answered with a 10-footer with 58 seconds left and Buckner scored on a layup 13 seconds later as the Broncos held off the charge.
Boise State led 57-43 after Drmic’s 3-pointer with 7:53 to play. The Broncos were 11 of 25 from 3-point range.
- North Carolina recruit on Coach K: 'He looks like a rat'
- Louisville's Pitino awaits NCAA interview about sex scandal
- Villanova No. 1 in AP college hoops poll for first time
- UNLV loses freshman center Zimmerman to sprained left knee
- White-hot Warney leads Stony Brook past Hartford 85-72
- Chattanooga gets 72-66 OT win over Mercer in SoCon showdown