SAN ANTONIO (AP)—Corbin Moore had a double-double and Pepperdine ran off the final eight points to defeat UTSA 70-64 in overtime Saturday.
Moore had 14 points and 14 rebounds for the Waves (3-2), who snapped a two-game losing streak. Taylor Darby also had a double-double, with 11 points and 11 rebounds.
Jordan Baker scored 14 points, Nikolas Skouen 11 and Joshua Lowery 10.
Kannon Burrage scored 18 for the Roadrunners (3-3), who dropped their home opener
Moore’s 3-pointer with 10 seconds left forced overtime. Then, after UTSA scored the first two points of the extra session, Moore tied it with a jumper. Lowery put the Waves ahead, and Caleb Willis scored the last four points to close it out.
Neither team shot well. Pepperdine went 25-for-60 (41.7 percent) and UTSA 20-for-57 (35.1 percent). The Waves had a 45-38 advantage on the boards.
- Breakfast Buffet: T-Shirts celebrate Murray State’s 23-0 record
- Texas Tech upsets No. 14 Iowa State 85-82 in OT
- Tulsa rallies to hand No. 16 SMU 1st home loss 82-77
- Thornwell leads South Carolina to 94-83 win over LSU
- Hayes, Brown lead Wisconsin to 72-61 win over Nebraska
- Iowa big man Adam Woodbury silences critics