North Dakota State beats Nebraska-Omaha 98-65Wednesday, Nov 23, 2011
Jordan Aaberg added 12 points and nine rebounds for the Bison (5-0). TrayVonn Wright, Mike Felt and Drew Lundberg each had 11 points, and Marshall Bjorklund and Taylor Braun scored 10 apiece.
John Karhoff led Nebraska-Omaha (1-4) with 14 points. Mitch Albers scored 11, leaving him tied with Seth Nelson for sixth place on the Mavericks’ all-time scoring list.
The Mavericks led 5-4 early in the first half and were within four, 15-11, after five minutes. But the Bison went on a 36-14 run to take a 51-25 lead into halftime and put the game out of reach.
North Dakota State dominated the boards, outrebounding Nebraska-Omaha 49-29 and scoring 21 second-chance points. The Bison also got 43 points from their bench.
- Don't fall for 'em: The five most overrated teams
- Graham's 27 lead No. 6 Kansas past No. 3 Oklahoma 76-72
- Ochefu scores 25, No. 1 Villanova beats St. John's 73-63
- Jackson leads Notre Dame to upset of No. 13 Louisville 71-66
- No. 14 Iowa State beats No. 24 Texas 85-75
- Michigan scores final 11 points to beat No. 18 Purdue 61-56