Lewis was 5 of 11 from the field and 7 of 9 from the line.
The Red Foxes shot 52.8 percent from the field (19 of 36) in the Hall of Fame Tip-Off.
Marist trailed for almost the entire first half, taking its first lead on R.J. Hall’s layup at the halftime buzzer for a 22-20 advantage. The Red Foxes then shot 66.7 percent from the field in the second half.
Marist (1-3) held the Highlanders (3-3) to just 34.5 percent shooting in the game (19 of 55). Radford struggled from long range, as well, going 3 for 15 (20 percent) from behind the arc.
Johnathan Edwards led the Highlanders with 13 points.
Marist outrebounded Radford 32-28 and finished with one more assists (8-7).
- Sacramento State overtakes UC Davis 69-61
- Ingram leads Duke past No. 13 Louisville, 72-65
- Auguste's 19 helps Notre Dame to 89-83 win over Clemson
- Smith-Rivera helps Georgetown handle St. John's 92-67
- Stephen F Austin cruises against Northwestern State, 83-72
- No. 2 Maryland relies on Big Ten's best defense to win