Temple defeats La Salle 90-82
Khalif Wyatt added 18 points, Ramone Moore had 16 and Juan Fernandez 14 for the Owls (24-6, 14-2 Atlantic 10 Conference), who shot 15 of 27 from the floor (55.6 percent) in the second half to seal the victory and finish the season 14-0 at home.
The Explorers (14-17, 6-10) shot 64 percent from the field (16 of 25), including 5 of 9 from 3-point range (55.6 percent) in the opening half and led 57-53 with 15:35 left to play.
Temple used a 23-9 run, capped by a jumper from Allen, to pull ahead 76-66 with 8:33 to go.
Aaric Murray scored 17 points and had nine rebounds for La Salle, which shot 55.4 percent (31 of 56) overall. Earl Pettis added 12 points and Steve Weingarten had 11.
- Temple defeats La Salle 90-82
- How Frank Martin and his sideline fury turned South Carolina into a winner
- Oregon Final Four outlook
- South Carolina Final Four outlook
- Elation and agony: UNC dramatically flips script from last year while UK suffers brutal '92 flashback
- Unlikely hero lifts UNC to a record 20th Final Four
- CBS Columbus affiliate cuts away from North Carolina-Kentucky finish, viewers miss winning shot
- South Carolina surprises again, advances to first Final Four
- Joel Berry injury: Roy Williams 'scared to death' over health of point guard's ankle
- Gonzaga Final Four outlook
- North Carolina Final Four outlook
- Where does South Carolina rank among the most surprising Final Four teams?
- Final Four storylines: Droughts end, the West returns and defense triumphs
- Final Four game times, matchups, TV schedule, betting odds set
- Luke Maye's dramatic last-second jumper sends North Carolina to the Final Four
- Recently fired Tom Crean attends Indiana women's basketball game