Oral Roberts beats North Dakota State 72-65
SIOUX FALLS, S.D. (AP)—Warren Niles scored 19 points and Dominique Morrison had 18 as Oral Roberts beat North Dakota State 72-65 in the quarterfinals of the Summit League tournament on Saturday night.
Niles’ 3-pointer with just under a minute remaining gave the Golden Eagles (18-14) a 68-62 lead. He made four free throws to complete the scoring for Oral Roberts.
Damen Bell-Holter added 14 points and seven rebounds, tying Morrison for ORU’s high for the game.
TrayVonn Wright led the Bison (14-15) with 19 points on 7-of-9 shooting, including all three of his 3-point tries. He had seven rebounds for North Dakota State. Michael Tveidt had 14 points for the Bison.
- Oral Roberts beats North Dakota State 72-65
- De'Aaron Fox upstages Lonzo Ball, powers Kentucky to the Elite Eight
- South Carolina stifles Baylor en route to Elite Eight
- Cash-strapped Cal promotes top assistant to replace Cuonzo Martin
- Best bets for Saturday's Elite Eight matchups
- Xavier's upsets Arizona as cinderella run continues
- Xavier's stunning late rally ends Arizona's season two wins shy of Final Four
- Gonzaga defense key in win over West Virginia
- Lonzo Ball basically declared for the NBA draft immediately after UCLA's NCAA tournament loss
- Commercials during March Madness mistakenly thank Republicans for repealing Obamacare
- North Carolina storms past Butler behind hot shooting and a healthy Joel Berry
- Fantasy basketball pickups: Young royalty worth a look
- Sean Miller and Arizona come up short yet again after late collapse fueled by ill-advised shots
- Xavier celebrated its upset of Arizona with a WWE-style takedown (Video)
- Can Kansas be slowed down by Oregon?
- There's a reason West Virginia's final possession against Gonzaga was such a disaster