Michigan sweeps Michigan State 70-63
The Wolverines (19-12, 9-9 Big Ten) are now very much in the running for an NCAA tournament spot. They’ve won eight of 11 to finish the regular season, a stretch that started when they beat Michigan State in East Lansing for the first time in 14 years.
Kalin Lucas scored 23 of his 25 points in the second half for Michigan State. The Spartans (17-13, 9-9) began the season in the national championship discussion, but they’re now on the bubble. Michigan State cut a 13-point second-half deficit to two but never led.
- Former Duke basketball captain dies in apparent suicide
- Kentucky's Calipari: Willis won't miss games despite arrest
- St. Bonaventure coach Schmidt gets 1-year contract extension
- Louisville AD: School is waiting on NCAA investigation
- East Tennessee State dismisses Shemar Johnson from team
- Alabama coach Avery Johnson gives supplies to flood victims