Bradley routs Drake 90-64
Warren, a senior playing his final home game, also had his career highs with 11 rebounds and five assists, and matched his best total with four steals. Fellow senior Dodie Dunson had 17 points and seven assists for the Braves, who shot 63 percent from the field in the game, including a 77 percent (20 of 26) performance in the second half when they blew the game open.
The Braves (11-19, 4-14) and Bulldogs (13-17, 7-11) will also meet in the first round of the Missouri Valley Conference tournament Thursday night in St. Louis.
Dyricus Simms-Edwards added 15 points and Will Egolf scored 11 for Bradley. Kurt Alexander had 15 points and Rayvonte Rice scored 14 for Drake.
- UConn’s bid to three-peat ends in upset-filled women’s Final Four
- Kentucky's Calipari: Willis won't miss games despite arrest
- St. Bonaventure coach Schmidt gets 1-year contract extension
- Louisville AD: School is waiting on NCAA investigation
- East Tennessee State dismisses Shemar Johnson from team
- Alabama coach Avery Johnson gives supplies to flood victims