St. Bonaventure blows out Fordham 82-63
ST. BONAVENTURE, N.Y. (AP)—Demitrius Conger scored 18, Andrew Nicholson added 16 and Ogo Adegboye 14 to lead St. Bonaventure over Fordham 82-63, extending the Rams’ losing streak to 15 straight games.
The Bonnies (15-11, 7-6 Atlantic 10 Conference) led 27-23 with less than 3 minutes to go before halftime and scored the final 10 points of the half to take a 37-23 lead into the break.
St. Bonaventure led by double-digits throughout the second half and by as many as 21, 56-35, with 12:32 left to play.
Brett Roseboro added 12 points for the Bonnies, who shot 59.2 percent from the floor (29 of 49), including 7 of 11 from 3-point range (63.6 percent).
Alberto Estwick scored 21 points, Lamount Samuell added 12 and Chris Gaston had 11 points and nine rebounds for the Rams (6-19, 0-13).
Fordham shot 38.5 percent from the floor (20 of 52) and 58.1 percent from the free-throw line (18 of 31).
- Arizona State's Carrick Felix explains why he turned down Duke
- Kentucky's Calipari: Willis won't miss games despite arrest
- St. Bonaventure coach Schmidt gets 1-year contract extension
- Louisville AD: School is waiting on NCAA investigation
- East Tennessee State dismisses Shemar Johnson from team
- Alabama coach Avery Johnson gives supplies to flood victims