Texas Southern beats Arkansas-Pine Bluff 71-68
Travele Jones and Justin Ray scored 14 points each for the Tigers (14-10, 12-1), who are in first place in the Southwestern Athletic Conference. Texas Southern has won six in a row.
Kevin Galloway had 10 assists for the Tigers.
Allen Smith had 23 points to lead Arkansas-Pine Bluff (6-20, 6-8). Smith was 7 for 12 from 3-point range and the Golden Lions were 13 of 25 overall from long range.
Daniel Broughton added 13 points, Savalace Townsend scored 12 and Terrell Kennedy had 11 points for Arkansas-Pine Bluff.
- Charles Barkley admits he received money from agents at Auburn
- UNC: Pinson out indefinitely with broken bone in right foot
- South Carolina freshman Felder arrested, jailed for assault
- Florida freshman Bassett to miss season with stress fracture
- Izzo isn't sure what to expect from new-look Michigan State
- Eustachy to remain with Colorado St. through 2020-21 season