Texas Southern beats Arkansas-Pine Bluff 71-68
Travele Jones and Justin Ray scored 14 points each for the Tigers (14-10, 12-1), who are in first place in the Southwestern Athletic Conference. Texas Southern has won six in a row.
Kevin Galloway had 10 assists for the Tigers.
Allen Smith had 23 points to lead Arkansas-Pine Bluff (6-20, 6-8). Smith was 7 for 12 from 3-point range and the Golden Lions were 13 of 25 overall from long range.
Daniel Broughton added 13 points, Savalace Townsend scored 12 and Terrell Kennedy had 11 points for Arkansas-Pine Bluff.
- Texas Southern beats Arkansas-Pine Bluff 71-68
- Florida stuns Wisconsin in best game of NCAA tournament
- What to watch for in Kentucky vs. North Carolina
- These photos of Florida's buzzer-beater are almost as incredible as the shot itself
- Wisconsin's Zak Showalter hits miraculous 3, celebrates with Aaron Rodgers' belt move (Video)
- De'Aaron Fox upstages Lonzo Ball, powers Kentucky to the Elite Eight
- South Carolina stifles Baylor en route to Elite Eight
- Cash-strapped Cal promotes top assistant to replace Cuonzo Martin
- Canyon Barry's LeBron-esque block is the great play that nobody will remember
- How De'Aaron Fox ended Lonzo Ball's college career and lifted Kentucky to the brink of another Final Four
- De'Aaron Fox carries Kentucky past UCLA
- Lonzo Ball 'looked disinterested', 'had one eye on the NBA'
- Lonzo Ball basically declared for the NBA draft immediately after UCLA's NCAA tournament loss
- Commercials during March Madness mistakenly thank Republicans for repealing Obamacare
- North Carolina storms past Butler behind hot shooting and a healthy Joel Berry
- Fantasy basketball pickups: Young royalty worth a look