Pullen, Kansas State run away from Oklahoma 77-62
Rodney McGruder had 20 points, including five 3-pointers, for the Wildcats (18-9, 6-6 Big 12).
The Sooners (12-14, 4-8) lost their fifth straight despite 21 points from Cade Davis and 10 each from Carl Blair and Andrew Fitzgerald.
Davis scored 12 points in the first nine minutes of the second half. The Sooners got as close as 55-50 on Blair’s 3-pointer with 6:16 remaining.
But Blair was then called for a technical, which ignited 14 straight Kansas State points in just 92 seconds. Pullen had two 3-pointers, a layup and two free throws during the run.
Kansas State used a 13-0 run to take a 24-13 lead. The Wildcats scored the final nine points of the half, including McGruder’s 19-footer at the buzzer, and led 39-24 at halftime.
- Treatment for recruit injured in plane crash is ‘going very well’
- Kansas guard Graham apologizes after traffic warrant arrest
- Gillon's 3 at buzzer lifts Syracuse past No. 10 Duke 78-75
- Brooks' 3 leads No. 6 Oregon past Cal 68-65
- UNC: fan ejected after exchange with Louisville's Pitino
- Minnesota beats No. 24 Maryland 89-75 for 6th straight win