Wofford defeats Samford 81-68
The Terriers (15-12, 12-4 Southern Conference) made 16 of 24 shots from the field (66.7 percent) in the first half, building an 18-point lead by halftime (46-28) as Dahlman scored 13 points and Cameron Rundles got 12 of his 17.
Though Wofford’s torrid shooting cooled slightly in the second half, the Terriers built their biggest lead at 24 points when Tim Johnson’s jumper made it 63-39 with 9:56 to play.
Jamar Diggs added 14 points for Wofford.
Samford (12-15, 4-11) was led by Josh Bedwell, who scored 15 points. The Bulldogs outscored Wofford 40-35 in the second half, but it wasn’t enough to prevent their third straight loss and their fifth in the last six games. John Peterson added 14 points and Gregg Wooten had 12.
- Prairie View beats Texas Southern 75-55
- Notre Dame rallies to beat No. 2 North Carolina 80-76
- No. 3 Villanova too much for No. 11 Providence in 72-60 win
- No. 4 Maryland rallies for 72-61 win over No. 18 Purdue
- No. 19 Louisville rolls past Boston College 79-47
- Thornwell, No. 25 South Carolina top No. 8 Texas A&M 81-78