La Salle defeats Charlotte 91-86 in 2 OT
Jerrell Williams and Earl Pettis had 17 points each, Aaric Murray added 16 points and Ruben Guillandeaux had 12 for the Explorers (11-11, 3-4 Atlantic 10 Conference), who won their third straight game.
K.J. Sherrill had a career-high 24 points and 13 rebounds for the 49ers (9-12, 1-6), who lost for the third straight time and the sixth time in their past seven games.
Javarris Barnett added 19 points, Jamar Briscoe scored 14 and An’Juan Wilderness and Derrio Green had 11 points each for Charlotte, which led 35-28 at the half and 67-61 with 1:10 remaining in regulation.
- The story of why a horse was named after Jimmer Fredette
- Graham's 27 lead No. 6 Kansas past No. 3 Oklahoma 76-72
- Ochefu scores 25, No. 1 Villanova beats St. John's 73-63
- Jackson leads Notre Dame to upset of No. 13 Louisville 71-66
- No. 14 Iowa State beats No. 24 Texas 85-75
- Michigan scores final 11 points to beat No. 18 Purdue 61-56